[SciPy-user] pyPlot.py vs. Gnuplot.py

Sebastian Haase haase at msg.ucsf.edu
Thu Aug 5 16:32:02 CDT 2004

Hi Matt,
In case you mean the plt module from scipy (is that now called pyPlot !?)
I ran into exactly the same error message ('destroyed object...') maybe
already a year ago.
At the time I found this fix/hack somewhere (don't remember who BEC is ...)
Here is the diff of wxplt.py  old vs. new
627d626
< 	wx.EVT_CLOSE(self, self.OnCloseWindow) #added by BEC
750,753d748
<
<     #added by BEC. I don't know if this is the correct action for closing
the plot window...bu it works.
<     def OnCloseWindow(self, event):
<         self.Show(0)

(Essentially these line go inside of class plot_frame(wx.wxFrame))

Let me know if this helped...

Sebastian Haase