[SciPy-user] scipy crashing on

David J. Grant david.grant at telus.net
Mon Aug 9 12:40:15 CDT 2004

Looks like I found the culprit.  I was using Numarray 1.0.  I switched to
Numeric 23.1, it didn't fix anything at first, but then I re-installed scipy 3.0
so that everything would get re-compiled.  That fixed it.  Maybe someone can
close these bugs, or ask the reporter to installer Numeric instead of Numarray

David