[SciPy-user] gplt and xplt

David J. Grant david.grant at telus.net
Wed Aug 11 16:10:16 CDT 2004

This is a HUGE problem with gplt.  There is a long sleep command somewhere in
the code.  This is necessary because when piping data to gnuplot some kind of
badness happens if you do it too fast.

There are a ton of plotters for Python out there.  Finding the right one is the
problem.  The community really needs one that can do everything reliably, fast,
and on all platforms.  Or a very robust wrapper which can call all sorts of
Python plotters.  If anyone knows anything of use, please let me know.

David