[SciPy-user] gplot documentation

Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Sun Aug 15 18:50:40 CDT 2004

Quoting John Hunter <jdhunter at nitace.bsd.uchicago.edu>:

> Some day some enterprising young soul will probably come along and add
> support, but until then pyx, graphviz, omnigrafflle, or any one of the
> many latex macro packages will serve better.

Let me add that I don't view this as a limitation of matplotlib in any way.  I
think that pyx and matplotlib address different problem domains (albeit with
some overlap, since pyx  also has normal 'plotting').  I'm happy to have _both_
tools, and I just use the one that is best suited to the task at hand.

Best,