[SciPy-user] IMPORTANT BUG in scipy... rescue me !!

christophe grimault christophe.grimault at novagrid.com
Mon Aug 30 09:49:18 CDT 2004

Thanks for the test on Linux. I already knew this however, because I'm
porting an application
from Linux to Windows. That's why I came across this annoying bug.

It is true that everything works fine on linux. So what is different in
scipy-linux
from scipy windows ? Because I don't believe that the problem is in
python (2.3 BTW),
nor in Numeric ...

Nils Wagner wrote:

> Alan G Isaac wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, christophe grimault apparently wrote:
>>

>>> import scipy
>>> a=scipy.arange( N, typecode='F' )