[SciPy-user] Incorporating SUNDIALS in SciPy

Jan-Jan van der Vyver janjan at ini.phys.ethz.ch
Fri Dec 10 06:57:22 CST 2004

I had no problems with the installation.  (That is it compiled and gave
no errors).

I used the following flags
$ ./configure  F77=g77 --enable-shared

I am on a Gentoo system (I'll create and upload an ebuild if people want
one). I also have the lam-mpi package installed, which at the moment has
the --without-fc directive (hence no fortran on mpi). I'll see if I can
work around that.

Jan-Jan