[SciPy-user] Error Bars using scipy.gplt

R. Padraic Springuel rspringuel at smcvt.edu
Wed Dec 29 22:13:54 CST 2004

I'd like to get gnuplot to plot error bars on a graph through the
scipy.gplt interface.  I note that within new_plot.py in the gplt folder
of scipy, there is a function for this purpose.  However, I can't seem
to get the correct syntax to call this function and use it.  Has this
routine been fully implemented yet, or is its presence an indication of
a feature still in development?  If it has been fully implemented, how
do I go about using it?

--

R. Padraic Springuel