[SciPy-user] Error Bars using scipy.gplt

Gary Ruben gazzar at email.com
Thu Dec 30 21:01:59 CST 2004

Since no-one appears to have responded - I haven't looked for a while, but I'm not sure how complete the gnuplot via gplt errorbar support is. I never persevered enough to work it out.
I agree that it would be good to see some examples in the documentation.
If you decide to use either gnuplot.py or matplotlib for errorbars, then I can help, but I'll defer to others for gplt. FYI, there are a couple of examples on my site of how to do errorbars via gnuplot.py and matplotlib:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/gazzar/python.html

Gary R.