[SciPy-user] PYTHON23 WINDOWS BINARIES

Gary Ruben gazzar at email.com
Mon Feb 2 14:11:29 CST 2004

I noticed José was having what seemed to be the same problem as Gey-Hong Gweon and I, so I made the scipy-core installer which Travis sent me offlist available for him to download. The simplest way to do this was to make it available on my site. However, I didn't intend this to be made public. Actually, I wouldn't mind if only a handful of people downloaded this, but after a few tens of people, my ISP will probably limit access, so it's not really practical to leave it there.
So, can whoever built the scipy Windows binary installer for Python 2.3 and included it on the download page please include scipy-core with it, or at least host the scipy-core installer on scipy.org and link to it from the downloads page.
thanks,
Gary