[SciPy-user] Weave

Bob.Cowdery at CGI-Europe.com Bob.Cowdery at CGI-Europe.com
Thu Jul 22 08:53:10 CDT 2004

I fell over a feature or bug (depending on your view point). If you pass in
an array which is a slice then the 'C' code will see the underlying array
and not the slice. I guess it stands to reason when you realise a slice is a
view and not a separate array but it had me going in circles for a while.

Regards
Bob

Bob Cowdery
CGI Senior Technical Architect
+44(0)1438 791517
Mobile: +44(0)7771 532138
bob.cowdery at cgi-europe.com <mailto:bob.cowdery at cgi-europe.com>

*** Confidentiality Notice *** Proprietary/Confidential
Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates
may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient
indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for
delivery of this message to such person), or you think for
any reason that this message may have been addressed to you
in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message
to anyone else.  In such case, you should destroy this
message and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.