[SciPy-user] How to build debugging versions of extensions using scipy distutils

Berthold Höllmann hoel at gl-group.com
Fri Mar 19 09:48:15 CST 2004

Hello,

How can I build debugging version of extension modules (especially
f2py/Fortan modules) using scipy_distutils?

Kind regards

Berthold Höllmann
--
Germanischer Lloyd AG
CAE Development
e-mail: hoel at gl-group.com
Internet: http://www.gl-group.com

This e-mail contains confidential information for the exclusive attention of the intended addressee. Any access of third parties to this e-mail is unauthorised. Any use of this e-mail by unintended recipients such as copying, distribution, disclosure etc. is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients the content of this e-mail is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of GL's Group of Companies applicable at the date of this e-mail.

GL's Group of Companies does not warrant and/or guarantee that this message at the moment of receipt is authentic, correct and its communication free of errors, interruption etc.