[SciPy-user] error linking to libg2c on 64-bit machine

Giovanni Samaey Giovanni.Samaey at cs.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Nov 10 11:47:45 CST 2004

OK, sorry.  I presumed that being specific would be "too much info" :-)
The working libg2c.so file is
/apps/prod/local64/lib64/libg2c.so

According to the sys-admin, working x11 libraries are to be found (not
tested by me) in
/apps/prod/xlib64/
and  ls  /apps/prod/xlib64/ gives

libICE.so.6 -> libICE.so.6.3