[SciPy-user] Re: Scipy.org layout

Jon-Eric Steinbomer joneric at enthought.com
Wed Nov 17 14:33:45 CST 2004

Hi Fernando,

There was a problem with the layout of the slots on the right of the page that was causing them to render larger than default. This has been fixed and should afford more room to the page content where these slots are displayed. Please let either Janet or myself know if you observe any other problems with the layout.

Regards,
Jon-Eric Steinbomer