[SciPy-user] Enthon for the Mac

John Hunter jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Tue Nov 23 12:29:38 CST 2004

    Robert> I'm gearing up to make binary packages for Scipy et
    Robert> al. for Mac OS X. I hope that these might be considered
    Robert> collectively as Enthought-Edition Python ("Enthon") for
    Robert> the Mac.

This will be great!  I'll be happy to test...

  VTK

For VTK I'd like to see some of the optional flags turned on (I
suspect from former communications Prabhu would concur on many of
these)

  Patented : On
  Hybrid   : On
  GL2PS    : On

I don't know how you feel about turning patented on - I think it's a
good idea because you need it to do any iso-surface reconstruction
with marching cubes, and lots of useful stuff like the decimate
filters are in there.

JDH