[SciPy-user] Enthon for the Mac

Francesc Altet falted at pytables.org
Tue Nov 23 13:25:41 CST 2004

A Dimarts 23 Novembre 2004 18:39, Robert Kern va escriure:
> I'm gearing up to make binary packages for Scipy et al. for Mac OS X. I
> hope that these might be considered collectively as Enthought-Edition
> Python ("Enthon") for the Mac.

Great. The complete list seems quite a large job, but after checking the
good packages on it, I think that would be really cool.

> PyTables - latest

Ok. I'm about to release 0.9.1 which fixes some little bugs in 0.9, and a
few improvements. I'll do that most probably this week or the next one,
depending on my workload. Just for your information.

Gook luck!

--
Francesc Altet