[SciPy-user] scipy debian packages

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Thu Oct 21 04:45:45 CDT 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, Arnd Baecker wrote:

[...]

> Therefore a quick fix (which works for me) is:
>
>    mask = find_mask (below.astype("b"), _node_edges3 [itype].astype("b"))

I am just wondering whether it would be good to include
this fix (in slice3.py of scipy/xplt)
in scipy CVS (I don't know in which version of Numeric this
problem started, but maybe there are already quite a few installations
and if someone then tries to install scipy on top of this Numeric
he will run into the problem?
(or would be a unit test in scipy for find_mask a better idea?)

Best,

Arnd