[SciPy-user] C++ extensions

David Grant david at dwavesys.com
Fri Oct 29 17:37:33 CDT 2004

Anyone used SWIG?

David Grant wrote:

> Hey guys (and girls, are there any???),
>
> I have some C++ code, it does a decomposition of a large matrix..  It
> has a bunch of objects.  It is very black box though, you just declare
> an object, give it the matrix and it will give an output.  I think it
> uses CLAPACK.  I would like to call this from python.
>
> I looked at some Weave information, but that didn't help, because I
> obviously can't run this in-line since it is many files.
>
> Any help like web links is appreciated.
>
> David

David J. Grant
Scientific Officer
Intellectual Property
D-Wave Systems Inc.
tel: 604.732.6604
fax: 604.732.6614

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, is
confidential. The information is intended only for use by the recipient
named above. If you have received this electronic message in error,
please notify the sender and delete the electronic message. Any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of
information received in error is strictly prohibited.