[SciPy-user] Disney pkg mentioned at SciPy04?

Shalin Parag Shodhan graphicsguy at cmu.edu
Wed Sep 8 14:52:31 CDT 2004

Hi,
Thanks for your interest in Panda3D. The dynamic re-binding works with Emacs and i believe the folks at Disney make modifications to emacs scripts to make this happen with Python and Panda.
I'm CC'ing David Rose on this email. He will be able to answer any specific questions better than I.
CMU's Panda team is also CC'd in case you have more general Panda questions.
Cheers!
Shalin