[SciPy-user] Include path when compiling Fortran code

Berthold Höllmann hoel at gl-group.com
Tue Sep 28 03:52:00 CDT 2004

Hello,

I openend issue 188 on the scipy issue tracker, but would like to ask
here if anyone has a workaround for my problem.

We have a quite complex project with some Fortran modules in different
subdirectories. Trying to include a file fails when compiling a
library with the INTEL Fortran compiler. No include paths are added to
the command line. The Issue has a small tar file attached to provide a
testcase.

Kind regards

Berthold Höllmann
--
Germanischer Lloyd AG
CAE Development
e-mail: hoel at gl-group.com
Internet: http://www.gl-group.com

This e-mail contains confidential information for the exclusive attention of the intended addressee. Any access of third parties to this e-mail is unauthorised. Any use of this e-mail by unintended recipients such as copying, distribution, disclosure etc. is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients the content of this e-mail is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of GL's Group of Companies applicable at the date of this e-mail.

GL's Group of Companies does not warrant and/or guarantee that this message at the moment of receipt is authentic, correct and its communication free of errors, interruption etc.