[SciPy-user] pyvtk ?

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu_r at users.sf.net
Wed Apr 27 12:38:08 CDT 2005

    >> http://mayavi.sourceforge.net/docs/guide/x975.html#TOOLS

    Gary> Fabulous.  Exactly what I was going to invent.  I missed it
    Gary> in the docs, tucked there underneath ivtk.  That's probably
    Gary> all I need, but I am curious about pyvtk.

There are also some other goodies that are part of the latest
Enthought test release of their Enhanced Python Distro (Enthon).

 http://download.enthought.com/enthought_python-2.3.5-1069.exe

Its available as the enthought.tvtk.tools.mlab package.  If you have
it installed you can take a peek at some of the examples included in
the end of the file.  This code will hopefully be released in a more
accessible fashion after the end of next month.

cheers,
prabhu