[SciPy-user] Installing SciPy on OS X

Bill Northcott w.northcott at unsw.edu.au
Mon Aug 8 07:06:08 CDT 2005

On 08/08/2005, at 8:13 PM, Alan Curtis  wrote:
> I got to the point of building SciPy which fails with the same error
> as this last post. The solution seems to be to use the CVS version,
> but I cannot get that as CVS isn't working
>
> cvs [login aborted]: connect to scipy.org(216.62.213.228):2401
> failed: Connection refused
>
> Is there another way?

According to this the subversion access is now working
http://www.scipy.net/pipermail/scipy-dev/2005-August/003097.html

Also there was very recent code which I know works on MacOS X here
http://ipython.scipy.org/tmp/scipy_cvs_2005-07-29.tgz
but that may have been taken down now that Subversion is working.

Bill Northcott