[SciPy-user] Command Line SVN Instructions

Travis N. Vaught travis at enthought.com
Mon Aug 8 08:18:51 CDT 2005

Hey Nils,

I'll get the site updated today to reflect the proper svn instructions.
Currently scipy_core is MIA, so we're not quite finished with the migration.

When we are ready, the quick instructions should be:

If you don't already have it, get the subversion command line app from:

http://subversion.tigris.org

and run (on windows):

C:\temp>mkdir scipy
C:\temp>svn co http://svn.scipy.org/svn/scipy/trunk .\scipy

...then to update, navigate the checkout dir and...

svn up

There is not currently a 'scipy' subdirectory under trunk, so you'll
probably want to contain the checkout in a 'scipy' directory.