[SciPy-user] still looking for host for Numeric Python EM site

Rob europa100 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 15:13:58 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm still looking for a for a benevolent soul to host the Numeric Python
EM site.  I bought a new laptop just for Windoze, so I can keep OpenBSD
and Windoze seperate (they hate each other! haha), and so I can use my
nice Frontpage 2003 (I am an html knownothing). I want to immediately
announce that the site is no longer dead and repair all the damaged links.

First thing I put on the computer were python 2.3.x, SciPy, and EZNEC
(the nice NEC2 graphical program) so I will have fun with it there as
well.  I am looking forward to seeing what new neat stuff you guys have
come up with.  I am particularly looking to either fix or get rid of
that Animabob 3d OpenGL viewer app as its speed is tied to graphics card
speed.  It runs so fast now that only Cygwin can slow it down to human
realm (kind of like that Star Trek episode where Kirk starts going so
fast that no one can see him).

OpenBSD is somewhat problematic here as I can't seem to get much of any
Linux targeted programs to configure then compile.  I don't know whats
up with that, but OpenBSD has good Linux binary emulation ie. wrapping.

Sincerely,  Rob N3FT/7 (Hillsboro, Silcon Forest)