[SciPy-user] Numeric Python EM Project on wiki??

Rob europa100 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 14:55:09 CDT 2005

Fernando Perez wrote:
> Rob wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I put the Numeric Python EM Project on the wiki, but I may not have
>> followed the directions, and I made an Electromagnics category.  If
>> people don't want this, I can put it way at the bottom in the really
>> misc category.  Sorry if I goofed it all up.
>

> It's no problem, but if you've made a new category, you should move over
> there  the other relevant stuff.  At least the PyFemax link belongs
> there (you could also put internal links to FiPy and FEval, without
> moving those from Misc, since they can be of interest to people looking
> for EM stuff).
>
> Cheers,

I will do as the project wishes, but unfortunately, I have gotten the
flu and probably am in not a very sharp mental state right now to do it.
  I hope I can just hold off a little bit on this.  I have to say that I
am no html widard, but I was very good at seeing the pattern in the site
and then using copy and paste, and changing the html and adding it for
my entry.

Rob.