[SciPy-user] DAE

Adrian L. Garcia-Lomana alopez at cds.caltech.edu
Fri Aug 19 15:47:38 CDT 2005

Thanks for your suggestions, I think I have better idea now of the state
of the art of this topic.

I'm having a quick look to the links you pointed me. I need to spend some
time to understand them.

Unfortunately, making all this working properly seem too much for my
programming skills. I'll let you know anyway if I get something useful.

Thanks,

Adrián.