[SciPy-user] A simple 3d OpenGL viewer and color map for matrices

europa100 at comcast.net europa100 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 25 05:16:17 CDT 2005

Dear Prabdu,

Thank you for the information, and software.  I will try to follow the directions given to me earlier to get MayaVi up and running.

Actually, I should have known better that Maya did not look like the same thing that I tried out a couple of years ago.  I think your name for the project is fine.  I just need a little help these days navigating the current Python oriented packages

Python ToyFDTD will be a logical place to experiment with new visualization schemes for my small simulation programs.  I would like to experiment on Windoze to get to the point of something I can write up as a HOWto doc on dumping these simple data arrays and then using a much more complicated vis package to view them.

Then I will convert all my programs on my site to that format.  It will take some time.  I will try to use Windoze at first.

Rob.