[SciPy-user] [Scipy installation] No admin account

José María josemaria.alkala at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 09:57:33 CST 2005

My name is José María and this is my first post here.

I have started this week learning both: python and scipy. I had no problem to
install Scipy at windows and linux in my computer.

I would like to use Scipy at work where we use windows 2000. The installation
software tells me than i can't install Scipy because I don't have enough
privilegies.

There exist any alternative to install Scipy without an administrative
account?

Best regards from Spain (sorry my english, please),
José María