[SciPy-user] how to get matplotlib working with new scipy?

Sven Schreiber svetosch at gmx.net
Sun Dec 4 11:44:28 CST 2005

Tom, thanks for your informative reply! For the time being, however, I
guess I'll try to see if new scipy can coexist with Numeric to get
standard matplotlib working  instead of trying to build a bleeding-edge
version.

(Btw, I would have searched the respective mail archives, but the search
function doesn't work for me (seems to be broken?)).
Thanks,
Sven