[SciPy-user] Data type change completed

Rob Managan managan at llnl.gov
Mon Dec 5 17:23:07 CST 2005

The import scipy dies on Mac OS X 10.3.9.

This was after updating core to revision 1569 and scipy to revision
1473. In both directories I did rm -rf build/ and a python setup.py
install.

It dies with

Python 2.4.1 (#2, Mar 31 2005, 00:05:10)
[GCC 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1666)] on darwin
>>>  import scipy
Importing test to scipy
Importing base to scipy
Importing basic to scipy