[SciPy-user] Failed Build from SVN

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 23:21:28 CST 2005

Frank wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion but I cannot import directly either. It
> must be something I'm doing (or haven't done) as I have this problem
> on several machines.

Okay, you successfully built and installed (by which I mean that the files
actually got put into the right place; I know it's not working, yet) full scipy
after you installed scipy_core, right?

What does

  $ ls
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/lib/python2.3/site-packages/scipy/

give you?

--
Robert Kern
robert.kern at gmail.com