[SciPy-user] Failed Build from SVN

Frank dalembertian at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 23:38:05 CST 2005

Robert,

I built and installed the scipy_core from SVN. Then build and
installed scipy from SVN. The build log seemed to indicated that
files from subpackages were being copied. I've been following the
instructions at Chris Fonnesbeck's website:

http://www.scipy.org/documentation/Members/fonnesbeck/osx_build.txt

Thanks,
Frank

As per your question:

host >> ls /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/
lib/python2.3/site-packages/scipy/

__core_config__.py      _import_tools.py
core_version.py         f2py                    test
__core_config__.pyc     _import_tools.pyc
core_version.pyc        lib                     weave
__init__.py             base
distutils               setup.py
__init__.pyc            basic
doc                     setup.pyc