[SciPy-user] scipy.test() runs for >6hrs

Travis Brady travis.brady at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:47:52 CST 2005

This email prompted me to test my SVN build of scipy (updated yesterday) and
encountered this:

FAIL: check_round (scipy.special.basic.test_basic.test_round)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python24\lib\site-packages\scipy\special\tests\test_basic.py",
line 1
793, in check_round
    assert_array_equal(rnd,rndrl)
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\scipy\test\testing.py", line 738, in
asser
t_array_equal
    assert cond,\
AssertionError:
Arrays are not equal (mismatch 25.0%):
        Array 1: [10 10 10 11]
        Array 2: [10 10 11 11]

Ran 1372 tests in 7.671s

FAILED (failures=1)
<unittest.TextTestRunner object at 0x01E77B90>

Travis