[SciPy-user] newbie...info doesn't work...

Devalière Eve-Marie evemariedevaliere at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 29 19:19:47 CST 2005

Hi all,

 I feel kind of stupid but I have just installed
python and stuff for scipy and just my 'info' function
doesn't work...other functions seems to work but
seeing how week is the scipy doc on the web I am
worrying...
Would anyone have an idea on what's happening?
Also, is there any working search among scipy
threads...the search mailing list doesn't give me any
result even typing smth like 'matrix'... so I went
into the archive of each month but that's not handy...

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks a lot!!!

Eve

--- Hugo Gamboa <hgamboa at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I have the a recent svn version (1501), and when
> trying to use the
> unwrap function it gave me the error transcribed
> above.
>
> In a move to correct the bug to continue my work, I
> could not found
> the definition of the mod function. I know that it
> exists in scipy.mod
> but was unable to track the function.
>
> If someone could help this beginner to simply track
> a function in
> scipy, I would be very appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>

> Hugo Gamboa
>

> The error reported in a ipython session
>
> In [13]: scipy.unwrap([1,2,3,4])

> exceptions.NameError
> Traceback (most
> recent call last)

/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/scipy/base/function_base.py