[SciPy-user] large arrays ( > 2 gb) in numarray?

Louis Wicker Louis.Wicker at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 10 12:27:10 CST 2005

Francesc:

thanks for the post - I will keep it in mind, but for the application I
wanted to build, unfortunately, I need all of the data in memory at
once to pass through to a fortran
routine for the Kalman filter.  Instead, I am allocating the memory on
the fortran side, and then reading off of disk into it.  Hence my
questions about column major ordering,
performance, etc.

Thanks again for all of your kind help!

----