[SciPy-user] Scipy and Py2exe

Noko Phala nphala at angloresearch.com
Mon Jul 11 07:55:27 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have a program written in python, that uses several Scipy modules and
wish to send it to a client as an exe. The client does not have to
install Python. For this, python worked before on my other programs, but
does not work with scipy. Through google I have established that the
program has to do with dynamic importing of modules by scipy, as opposed
to static import. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Regards,

Noko

Dr Noko Phala

Process Research

Anglo American Research Laboratories

8 Schonland Street

Theta Johannesburg

PO Box 106 Crown Mines 2025

Republic of South Africa

Tel: +27 (11) 377 4817

e-mail: nphala at angloresearch.com

This e-mail was checked by the e-Sweeper Service.
For more information visit our website, Clearswift Corporation e-Sweeper :
http://www.mimesweeper.com/products/esweeper/