[SciPy-user] Scipy and Py2exe

Nikos Papagrigoriou papagr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 01:52:11 CDT 2005

You have to make a proper setup.py if you want to create a Windows
executable using py2exe. The following is part of a setup.py I wrote for a
program (last year). Look at the "options" dictionary (includes: [... '
scipy.special.*','scipy.linalg.*'...])
.
.
.

options = {
    "py2exe": {
        "compressed": 1,
        "optimize": 2,
        "includes": ['gui', 'stats', 'tables', 'config', 'scipy',
                     'constants', 'images', 'pool',

'tools','HTMLgen','shellcmds','scipy.special.*','scipy.linalg.*'],
        "packages": ['encodings'],
        "dist_dir": distPath,
        }
    }