[SciPy-user] matplotlib, py2exe and import problems

Noko Phala nphala at angloresearch.com
Wed Jul 13 11:56:12 CDT 2005

Not sure if this is the right list, but can someone tell mw how to
successfully create an executable of a script that uses matplotlib? The
example script in the documentation odes not appear to work. I keep
missing modules, and everytime I add the missing module, a new one crops
up. Much like the problems listed here:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2005-February/267595.html
My recent error message is:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "Uranium_Leaching_ Modelv1.py", line 162, in ?

  File "pylab.pyc", line 1, in ?

  File "matplotlib\pylab.pyc", line 217, in ?

  File "matplotlib\backends\__init__.pyc", line 24, in pylab_setup

ImportError: No module named backend_tkagg

         Thanks,

Noko

This e-mail was checked by the e-Sweeper Service.
For more information visit our website, Clearswift Corporation e-Sweeper :
http://www.mimesweeper.com/products/esweeper/