[SciPy-user] pycrust

Ryan Krauss ryanfedora at comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 13:31:28 CDT 2005

There is a file called python.spc in the spec folder of the Crimson
Editor directory, add this line to that file:
$INDENTATIONON=:
and it should increase your indent after every line that ends in a :.  I
think this is desirable behavior.  Since Python has no "end" to its
blocks, you have to out-indent manually.

Ryan