[SciPy-user] Enthought python

Ryan Krauss ryanfedora at comcast.net
Sat Jul 16 09:54:59 CDT 2005

Does anyone on this list know if the Enthought Python win32 installer
will play nicely with my existing Python installation?  I am trying to
get mayavi installed and the Enthought installer was recommended to me
as the easiest way.  I am getting ready to do that, but don't want to
end up essentially reinstalling every Python package I have ever installed.

The ideal behavior would be for the Enthought installer to only add
packages and probably overwrite the ones I have already installed and
leave everything else alone.  Is this what will happen?

Thanks,

Ryan