[SciPy-user] Re: Enthought python

Ryan Krauss ryanfedora at comcast.net
Wed Jul 20 08:42:17 CDT 2005

Thanks again.  Running Ipython without any switches gets rid of that error.

I normally run Ipython with the -pylab switch for 2d plotting.  It would
be great not to have to run seperate sessions for 2d and 3d
visualization.  Is there any way we can make this work with the -pylab
switch?

Thanks,

Ryan