[SciPy-user] Re: WxPyPlot

Sebastian Haase haase at msg.ucsf.edu
Mon Jul 25 11:20:02 CDT 2005

Hi Arie,
Thanks for your comment. Is WxPyPlot being further developed ? (what are those
other features you mention ??)
I am actually using both in my code:
WxPyPlot  for regularly updating temperature graph plot,
but I am using Plt for all other interactive things, mainly because it seems
to me that WxPyPlot  needs lot's more user set-up calls; e.g. In plt I just
use plt.figure() to open a new plot window and also it already has a nice
interactive (meaning: short) syntax for choosing colors and markers.

The good news is that I decoupled Plt from scipy yesterday.  I'm happy to post
that version somewhere if that's OK with the scipy license.

Cheers,
Sebastian

(Please note I cc'ed the list, because I always hope for other's comments ...)