[SciPy-user] Ipython "run"

Ryan Krauss ryanfedora at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 09:34:03 CDT 2005

If you only want to reload one or two modules that you are developing,
you can try two approaches.  One is to use the %macro command   to
combined reload with run.  The other is to hard code into your scripts
to reload modules that you are developing after you have imported them.

Fernando may have better advice.

Ryan