[SciPy-user] newcore arrayobject.h

Robert Kern rkern at ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 1 03:11:50 CST 2005

Christian Kristukat wrote:
> Hi,
> I remeber there was a discussion about where to put the scipy header files. It
> seems that at the current place weave.inline (from newcore) is not able to find
> them:

weave never got properly updated to use scipy.distutils instead of
scipy_distutils. Everything should just work when using scipy.distutils.
I've made these changes in the latest SVN; there are surely other
problems with weave, but please try this and see if it works.

--
Robert Kern
rkern at ucsd.edu

  -- Richard Harter