[SciPy-user] scipy installation

Mohammad Moghimi m.moghimi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 12:17:51 CST 2005

Hi
I have tried to install scipy on python2.4.1 and I got these error massages:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fftw_info:
NOT AVAILABLE

dfftw_info:
NOT AVAILABLE

FFTW (http://www.fftw.org/) libraries not found.
Directories to search for the libraries can be specified in the
scipy_distutils/site.cfg file (section [fftw]) or by setting
the FFTW environment variable.
djbfft_info:
NOT AVAILABLE

DJBFFT (http://cr.yp.to/djbfft.html) libraries not found.
Directories to search for the libraries can be specified in the
scipy_distutils/site.cfg file (section [djbfft]) or by setting
the DJBFFT environment variable.
blas_opt_info:
atlas_blas_threads_info:
scipy_distutils.system_info.atlas_blas_threads_info
NOT AVAILABLE

atlas_blas_info:
scipy_distutils.system_info.atlas_blas_info
NOT AVAILABLE

scipy_core\scipy_distutils\system_info.py:982: UserWarning:
Atlas (http://math-atlas.sourceforge.net/) libraries not found.
Directories to search for the libraries can be specified in the
scipy_distutils/site.cfg file (section [atlas]) or by setting
the ATLAS environment variable.
warnings.warn(AtlasNotFoundError.__doc__)
blas_info:
NOT AVAILABLE

scipy_core\scipy_distutils\system_info.py:991: UserWarning:
Blas (http://www.netlib.org/blas/) libraries not found.
Directories to search for the libraries can be specified in the
scipy_distutils/site.cfg file (section [blas]) or by setting
the BLAS environment variable.
warnings.warn(BlasNotFoundError.__doc__)
blas_src_info:
NOT AVAILABLE

scipy_core\scipy_distutils\system_info.py:994: UserWarning:
Blas (http://www.netlib.org/blas/) sources not found.
Directories to search for the sources can be specified in the
scipy_distutils/site.cfg file (section [blas_src]) or by setting
the BLAS_SRC environment variable.
warnings.warn(BlasSrcNotFoundError.__doc__)
NOT AVAILABLE

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "setup.py", line 111, in ?
setup_package(ignore_packages)
File "setup.py", line 85, in setup_package
ignore_packages = ignore_packages)
File "scipy_core\scipy_distutils\misc_util.py", line 475, in get_subpackages
config = setup_module.configuration(*args)
File "E:\pythonproject\SciPy_complete-0.3.2\Lib\integrate\setup_integrate.py
",
line 22, in configuration
raise NotFoundError,'no blas resources found'
scipy_distutils.system_info.NotFoundError: no blas resources found
can you help me, what exact packages I should install to use scipy?
-- Mohammad
do you Python?!!