[SciPy-user] Binaries for scipy created

Sven Schreiber svetosch at gmx.net
Tue Nov 15 03:41:42 CST 2005

Travis Oliphant schrieb:
> I've used the scipy sourceforge site to place binaries for a "release"
> of full scipy (built on the new core).  The version is 0.4.3.  There is
> an rpm and windows binaries, as well as a full tar ball.

Thanks very much from a newbie here, the previous lack of (windows) binaries for python 2.4 almost
deterred me from seriously trying out scipy! Too bad only that I replaced my 2.4-installation with
the enthought-2.3 one day before you posted those binaries...

One question though: does "full scipy" mean that it has all of the (lapack) functionality I get from
having the enthought-2.3-bundled version installed? Thanks for clarification.

-sven