[SciPy-user] building scipy

Giovanni Samaey giovanni.samaey at cs.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Nov 15 09:33:32 CST 2005

The repositories have moved to trunk -- the only information about this has
passed on this list.

>From Travis' mail:

Get the new repositor(y,ies) using:

*Core*:
svn co http://svn.scipy.org/svn/scipy_core/trunk core

*Full SciPy*:
svn co http://svn.scipy.org/svn/scipy/trunk scipy

Doing both will place two directories named core and scipy in your
current directory containing the current state of both repositories.

python setup.py install   should work in each directory.

Best,
Giovanni