[SciPy-user] distutils help

Jim Vickroy Jim.Vickroy at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 17 12:56:08 CST 2005

Hello Ryan,

I just looked at one of my working files, and the only difference I can
see is that I explicitly specify a target directory name for the files
in the first element of the tuple.  For example:

data_files=[('docs',['doc/README.txt']),]

You may wish to give that a try until someone more knowledgeable responds.

-- jv