[SciPy-user] python+maxima+latex for symbolic stuff

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Thu Nov 17 15:08:06 CST 2005

Ryan Krauss wrote:
> Sorry this took so long, but I now have a package for symbolic stuff
> available.  It can be found at:
> http://www.imdl.gatech.edu/ryan/python/

Once you flesh out the (inevitable) bugs with a bit of public use, please
don't forget to make an entry on the topical software wiki.  This is filling a
  much-needed gap in python-for-science.

BTW, you don't specify a license at all.  If I may suggest using BSD, so that
integration with the rest of scipy/matplotlib/ipython is not an issue in the
future, that would be great.  The decision is yours to make, of course.

Regards,