[SciPy-user] Radians vs. degrees

Christian Meesters meesters at uni-mainz.de
Wed Oct 26 11:22:56 CDT 2005

Thank you Ryan. Though an explicit conversion was not what I had in
mind. My equations got way too long now and this is the reason why I
would ask whether a simple mode change could be included into the new
scipy-core? Travis, what's your opinion? (And forgive me if this is
already included ;-) .)

Cheers,
Christian