[SciPy-user] implementation for sine transformation?

Christian Meesters meesters at uni-mainz.de
Tue Apr 4 06:14:18 CDT 2006

Hi,

I'm looking for a way of calculating a sine transformation in Python, which
I'd like to apply on a 3D-array. Does anybody know an (tested)
implementation? Or could somebody give me a hint how to achieve this using a
function from fftpack as a shortcut?

If nothing is already available: Would it be worth to implement it in SciPy?
In this case I would try to code it with this goal in mind. (But I would need
some time, since other projects have a certain priority these weeks.)

Cheers
Christian